Host your next meeting or get-together at Drake Well Museum & Park where we offer indoor and outdoor accommodations.
Our rentals are available all year round for weddings, parties, corporate meetings, picnics, fundraisers, holiday parties, and special events. Friends of Drake Well members receive discounted facility rentals as a perk of museum membership.
Multipurpose Room Rental - $125
The Drake Well Museum Multipurpose Room is located in the museum building and will seat 80 people dinner-style or 100 people lecture-style. The following add-ons are available:
- Electronic equipment - $50.00
- Linen Rental (Round table-style only) - $25.00
Picnic Pavilion Rental
The museum grounds offer two pavilion sizes located near our outdoor exhibits. Both pavilions come with charcoal grills (bring your own charcoal) and use of public restrooms.
- Small pavilion with electric (seats about 50 people) - $50.00
- Large pavilion with electric (seats about 80 people) - $80.00
Wooden Train Platform Rental – $175
The train platform located outdoors at the entrance of our park is a wonderful location for an outdoor gathering.
- 300 people are the maximum capacity.
Rentals Rules and Regulations
- Facility use agreements require a minimum of 3 weeks for approval.
- All rentals have a minimum deposit of 25% of the total rental amount.
- If you are planning to provide alcohol at any of the rental locations, the renter is required to obtain approval from the Site Administrator, add event insurance to their homeowner's insurance, and provide a copy to Drake Well Museum upon finalizing the rental agreement
- NOTE: Please instruct your group that none of the rentals listed above include admission to the museum or the grounds exhibits. Your group is welcome to use the restrooms and visit the Museum store however, there is an admission fee to visit the museum and outdoor exhibits.