Friends of Drake Well, Inc.
Friends of Drake Well, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(3) community-based organization, ensures that Drake Well Museum and Park continues to grow and succeed in its educational mission.
Members make it possible for Friends of Drake Well to support educational programs, maintain favorite exhibits, and create new experiences. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Friends of Drake Well, learn about member benefits.
- Emily Weaver, Executive Director
- Toni Brown, Administrative and Curatorial Assistant
- Vickie Ruppersberg, Museum Store Manager
- Frances "Corky" Fulton, Museum Store Clerk
- Gene Hale, John Hetrick, Dave Mock, Seasonal Replica Operators
Board of Directors
- Richard Baker, President - retired CPA
- Emily Altomare, Vice President - Oil Region Alliance
- Stephen C. Coleman, Treasurer - retired, Northwest Bank
- Carole Hall, Secretary - retired, Drake Well Museum and Park
- Barry E. Cressman - Crawford Heritage Community Foundation
- David DuBois - Eastman Kodak Company
- Robert J. Felton - retired, Shafer Law Firm
- Art Jennings - retired educator
- Jason Ruggiero - Spark Community Capital
- Megan R. Sternagel - Northwest Bank
- Ann Q. Warner - CPA
- Michael Knecht, Site Administrator for Drake Well Museum and Park (ex officio)